COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES
Governor DeWine has announced that all K-12 schools remain physically closed to students for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. While we are not permitted to meet in person, we will continue to educate and engage our students. We remain committed to the relationships and education you expect from our teachers and schools. If you have questions about how we will finish the school year, please communicate directly with your child's principal for building specific guidance.
We encourage you to monitor the official website put out by the Ohio for your information. COVID-19 HOMEPAGE
They have a great site for families during this school shutdown. https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home/Family-Activities/Resources-for-Parents-and-Families
Ohio Department of Education has published a list of resources for parents as they work with their children at home. These social-emotional resources and suggestions are sometimes more important than the continued instruction for our children. Please check out their suggestions and links to further resources. Supporting our Children's Well-being
Talking with Kids about COVID-19
Student Meal Program
- Google Survey: Food Needs During Closure
- Food Bags are available between March 15th-30th for pick-up upon request from email@example.com
- School Breakfast and Lunch will be available for pickup from Greeneview High School
- As of Monday, April 20th, we are able to provide meals for all children living in the home 18 and younger.
- Monday Pick-up from 11:30-1:30:
- Meals will be for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday Pick-up from 11:30-1:30
- Meals will be for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Jamestown food pantry and community meal information
- The Community Food Pantry is open on Thursdays. Please call 937-675-3581 to make a Pantry appointment.
At this time the mobile food truck will not be available. They are working to get a waiver for the truck to still make deliveries. We will share information when it is available.
The Dayton FoodBank has recommended that the local food pantries do not take private donations at this time. “Effective this week we stopped taking public donations. We will continue working with 60+ local merchants, the Governor’s Office, Feeding America and other entities to source food, for as long as it takes, until we navigate through this new guidelines.”
The monthly Jamestown Free Community Meal will operate as a drive-through/pick up meal site. Please contact the Food Pantry number for details.
Student Academic Planning
- One assignment has been made for students during the week of March 16th in each class.
- This will serve as a trial week for students and teachers. Please communicate with your teacher if you are having issues accessing or completing your assignments.
- Staff Email Addresses can be Found by Clicking Here
- NO ASSIGNMENTS will be assigned the week of MARCH 23rd due to Spring Break
- 2 to 3 assignments will be assigned the week of March 30th
Greeneview Middle School Library
Doors open every Monday from 8am-2pm for computer repairs (district devices only)
Library will be Closed May 11th, May 18th appointments only email firstname.lastname@example.org
Greeneview Elementary Student Assignments
4th Grade (Will be Continuously Updated Weekly)
Middle School Students (Grades 5-8)
High Schools Students (Grades 9-12)
Internet Wi-fi Capabilities
Greeneview Local School is currently working with vendors to incorporate more mobile hotspots rentals for students without home internet access capabilities.