What is Pay Schools Central?
Pay Schools Central is a Secure Online Payment system which simplifies payment, collection and balancing of
funds for School Districts. Greeneview Local Schools is pleased to offer Pay Schools Central to our parents
for the internet convenience of funding school fees and/or student meal accounts for purchases.
Your students ID can be found on your Parent ProgressBook Account.
The meal process is automated for both the parents and the school so errors are minimized and the
process is standardized.
Using Pay Schools Central, there is no chance of lost lunch money from home to the serving lines!
Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience.
Payments can also be made by ACH (Electronic Check).
Parents can review what their students are actually purchasing along with account balance information.
Pay Schools Central supports increased communication between the school and the parents.
Account balance information is readily available to the parents, the school and the lunch staff.
Parents can opt to receive an email when a student balance dips to certain threshold (set by the parent).
Parents can opt to use an auto-replenishment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when a
balance dips to a specific level (which is specified by the parent).
School messages are automatically emailed to parents.
A continuous online survey is provided to monitor parent feedback and ideas.
Student information is automatically transferred from year-to-year.
Parents can manage more than one student account.
Pay Schools Central is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all
data is safe & secure as defined by the industry.
How to sign up:
Log on to https://payschoolscentral.com and select the “Register” option from the menu. The screens will guide
you through the process to establish your account. To set up the account you will need your child’s
student number: (contact school office)
1. You will be prompted to enter your contact data, password, payment information, etc.
2. You will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account. Students are already loaded in the
Pay Schools Central system. Student ID is shown on the report card. If you are unsure of your
student’s ID number, please contact your student’s school office or Log into your Parent Progressbook to Locate your Students ID Number.
3. Once all information is entered, Pay Schools Central will email a validation code for you to confirm the
registration. Once confirmed you can begin using Pay Schools Central as often as you’d like.
4. Please be aware that fees apply.
How to add funds:
1. After you sign on, select “Lunch Payments” from the Lunch option on the menu.
2. The school(s) and student(s) you have access to will be displayed.
3. The balance of the student(s) on your account will also be displayed. Next to each balance, you can
enter the amount of funds that you would like to add to the account.
4. Once you have updated the balances as desired, select the “Create Transaction” button and you will
proceed to the next step in the process.
5. The next screen displayed provides an opportunity for you to make a final review on your payments, any
fees, and your total before processing. This screen also enables you to choose which credit card you
would like your payment applied to.
6. Select “Process Payment” to apply the transaction to your credit card and to your students’ account(s).
It may take a minute to get approval from your credit card company, please wait during this period. A
message will be displayed to you indicating the status after processing (approved/declined).
7. A receipt of your transaction will be displayed to you and sent to your email address.
How to Pay School Fees:
- Log into your account
- Under Fees click the drop down
- Add your student fee to your cart
- View your Cart
- Check out and Make Payment
- PDF directions found here