A Note from the Treasurer, Mrs. Inga Fisher
Welcome to the finance page for Greeneview Local Schools. It is my pleasure to serve as the fiscal officer of the District. We are committed to providing timely and accurate financial data to the Greeneview community and serving the students and staff of the Greeneview learning community well. Please feel free to reach out via email here or by phone at (937) 675-2728.
What is the role of the Treasurer?
The Treasurer works with the Superintendent, Board of Education, and administrative team to allocate taxpayer money efficiently while putting student needs first. The Treasurer's office of a school district is responsible for all district finances including financial reporting, payroll processing, employee benefits administration, bill payment, investments, debt, federal/state compliance, budgeting, asset protection, and the security of public money.
The Treasurer reports directly to the Board of Education and provides monthly updates at their public meetings. The Treasurer files numerous reports to the Department of Education throughout the year to maintain compliance and obtain funds and facilitates the procurement and recommendation of health, dental, vision, and life insurance for our staff. The Treasurer is also responsible for protecting the district's property by obtaining high-quality liability, property, and auto insurance.
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Employee Eligibility Verification Form
- Fraud Reporting Form
- HSA Matching Contribution Form
- HSA Withholding Form
- Mileage Reimbursement Form
- Ohio Tax Withholding Form
- SSA-1945 Form
- SERS Membership Enrollment Form
- STRS Membership Enrollment Form
- W-4 Form
- 2022-2023 Payroll Dates
- 403(b) Plan Eligibility
- American Fidelity: Flex Spending
- Benelogic: Employee Benefit Portal
- Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
- Law Enforcement Services Contract
- Negotiated Agreement for Certified Staff
- Negotiated Agreement for Classified Staff
- Public School Works